Before you can add value to others you need to come to grips with your own strengths and weaknesses. Having the right mindset can help you discover your unique abilities that will empower you to build freedom for yourself and your team. Show...
Before you can add value to others you need to come to grips with your own strengths and weaknesses. Having the right mindset can help you discover your unique abilities that will empower you to build freedom for yourself and your team.
Show highlights include:
- Why ignoring your weaknesses makes you a happier and wealthier leader (4:34)
- 2 easy ways to figure out your unique ability in business by the end of the day (7:39)
- How wearing too many hats as an owner makes your team members search for another job (10:10)
- The “Kolbe Test” shortcut that relieves you of tedious work you hate and empowers your team to do what they love (11:34)
- The “Elevation Secret” that keeps your teammates loyal to you (even if they have better paying opportunities elsewhere) (21:51)
- Why hiring only based on someone’s resume is a recipe for lackluster results (and a better way to vet new hires) (29:36)
- The “Delegation Deathgrip” that forces you to do everything in your business by yourself (and how to avoid falling into this miserable trap) (36:08)
- The “4-Step Strategic Coach Process” for becoming a great leader, attracting rockstar teammates, and drowning in referrals (40:08)
If you'd like to connect more with Shannon, you can find her books at the Strategic Coach store here: https://private.strategiccoach.com/store/list or visit her website for free resources here: https://yourteamsuccess.com/
To get the most out of this podcast, head over to https://buildernuggets.com and join our active community of like-minded builders and remodelers.
Connect directly with Duane and Dave to ask a question, post a comment, share an idea or to schedule a confidential discussion about your business by visiting our contact page.