Being an entrepreneur can be a grind. Mike Malatesta learned this the hard way. He endured tragedy and failure - then shifted. Now a best-selling author - he’s on a mission to help other business owners get unstuck.
Being an entrepreneur can be a grind. Mike Malatesta learned this the hard way. He endured tragedy and failure - then shifted. Now a best-selling author - he’s on a mission to help other business owners get unstuck
Show highlights include:
- Why a soul-sucking boss is a blessing in disguise (6:26)
- How knowing the 4 phases of building a business fast tracks your results and shrinks your hiccups (12:02)
- The insidious “Valley of Uncertainty” which can bankrupt your construction business (and how to avoid this trap) (13:18)
- 2 simple ways to have a breakthrough in your business that lets you “print” money and freedom (16:21)
- Why ruthless selfishness helps you unstuck yourself with any business problem you’re facing (19:08)
- The sneaky way selflessness is an excuse to justify your business failures (19:49)
- Why burying yourself in your business without seeking outside help is a recipe for a premature death (24:44)
- The counterintuitive reason asking for help actually gives you more control over your future (29:49)
You can grab Mike’s book, Owner Shift, and find more helpful content about building your business on his site https://mikemalatesta.com
To get the most out of this podcast, or connect with Duane and Dave, head over to https://buildernuggets.com and join our active community of like-minded builders and remodelers.
Connect directly with Duane and Dave to ask a question, post a comment, share an idea or to schedule a confidential discussion about your business by visiting our contact page.