John Jardine explains how a visual system for project management ensures everybody knows where a project stands and what needs to be done. Stop putting out fires every day.
Show Highlights Include:
- The “Scrum Method” for managing every project in your company (without any project devolving into chaos) (5:50)
- How to add more cognitive diversity into every project in your construction company (without wasting everyone’s time) (12:22)
- Why unleashing a project's chaos onto a board helps every teammate tackle their responsibilities with clarity (20:35)
- How a visual system for project management ensures everybody knows where a project stands and what needs to be done (22:07)
- How to reduce your number of project-destructing “grenades” to zero (24:07)
- The “Backlog” trick for only working on important tasks instead of putting out fires every day (26:08)
If you’d like to connect with John, you can visit Alair Homes Calgary on Instagram here https://www.instagram.com/alaircalgary/ or Byron Brooks’ page here: https://www.instagram.com/byron_brooks_yyc.
To connect with Duane, Dave, or one of our show guests head over to https://buildernuggets.com and join our active community of like-minded builders and remodelers.
Connect directly with Duane and Dave to ask a question, post a comment, share an idea or to schedule a confidential discussion about your business by visiting our contact page.