Time is money. Paul Kowalski explains why you should embrace technology to improve your business and elevate our industry.
Embracing technology to improve your business and elevate our industry.
Show highlights include:
- How making a two-day time investment in your construction software can add an extra month to your year (8:47)
- Why demanding that your team use a new software smashes their productivity (even if your new software increases productivity) (12:13)
- The “Slow Down to Speed Up” secret for implementing time-saving software when you don’t have time (13:36)
- Why simply purchasing more software and technology may actually hurt your team and bottom line (21:24)
- The little-known leadership role which raises your company’s professionalism in your client’s eyes overnight (25:56)
- Constantly raising your prices because of inflation is not the answer. You have to increase efficiencies in your business along with raising prices to stay competitive and profitable. (30:29)
If you’d like to connect with Paul, you can visit his website at https://www.pkbuilders.com/ or on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/paulkowalskibuilders/.
To get the most out of this podcast, or connect with Duane and Dave, head over to https://buildernuggets.com and join our active community of like-minded builders and remodelers.
Connect directly with Duane and Dave to ask a question, post a comment, share an idea or to schedule a confidential discussion about your business by visiting our contact page.