Brandon Bryant from Red Tree Builders has been imagining, designing, and building eco-luxury homes for over 13 years. Join us to learn about his mindful approach to building a better home.
A builder's mindful approach to building a better home. There’s more to it than just being green or eco-friendly. It’s about livability and understanding what’s important. You need to be the most interested builder.
Show highlights include:
- Why getting involved with home builders associations is more profitable and fulfilling than only joining them (3:09)
- The “Mindfully Built” mindset that erases almost all of the stress from the building process (7:36)
- The “100 Years” method that helps you build homes that last decades (9:32)
- Green doesn’t have to mean ugly (9:37)
- Why poor air quality ruins otherwise beautiful and captivating custom homes (14:15)
- How a client first perspective makes it easy to build better homes (16:44)
- The “Tesla Secret” for educating the market about green homes (22:01)
To get the most out of this podcast, head over to https://buildernuggets.com and join our active community of like-minded builders and remodelers.
Connect directly with Duane and Dave to ask a question, post a comment, share an idea or to schedule a confidential discussion about your business by visiting our contact page.